University of California Health and Insurance Coverage for Residents and Fellows

ID Cards

Medical ID Cards

You should receive an ID card from Anthem with the University of California logo within 10 days of enrolling in coverage. Show this ID card to your doctor and at the pharmacy the first time you get care or fill a prescription.

Dental and Vision ID Cards

The dental and vision plans don’t issue ID cards. Just tell your provider that you’re enrolled in Delta Dental (dental) or VSP (vision), employed by University of California, and provide your date of birth and Social Security number.