The Doctor Will See You Now
Log in to LiveHealth Online and click "Sign Up" to get started.
PPO and HMO plan members can take advantage of virtual care services that let you access medical care on your schedule—in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Book appointments online with board-certified clinicians who can recommend treatment and even write prescriptions. (Virtual care is available only in the U.S.)
Talk to a Doctor Anytime, Anywhere
Cough, sniffles, fever, rash or emotional issue. It’s not an emergency, but you’re feeling lousy and would really like to talk to a doctor about your symptoms. But it’s 2 a.m. No problem. Board-certified LiveHealth Online doctors and psychiatrists can diagnose, recommend and prescribe medication for many common non-emergency medical and behavioral health issues. Doctors are available 24/7 all year long. And you don't have to wait in a crowded emergency room or urgent care center.
Why Use LiveHealth Online?
LiveHealth Online can help:
- After normal office hours.
- When your primary care physician or pediatrician isn’t available.
- When you are considering the ER or urgent care for non-emergency medical issues.
- When you have limited access to emergency or urgent care because you are in a rural area.
What Does It Cost?
For doctors, PPO members pay $15 per visit and HMO members pay $10 per visit.
Using LiveHealth Online
LiveHealth Online is available only through video—either on your desktop/laptop computer, tablet, Android or iOS mobile device. (Download the app from Google Play™ or the App Store℠ and follow the instructions to access the service through your mobile device.)
Log in to LiveHealth Online.
- Click the LiveHealth Online link on the home page.
- On your first visit, set up your account.
- Search for a doctor in your area.
- Fill out information about yourself and your health issue.
- Pay for services online using your FSA debit card or credit card.
If you need help, call the Customer Support Call Center toll-free at (855) 603-7985.
- LiveHealth Online is not available when you're outside the U.S.
- Participants must be 18 years old and a U.S. resident. Parents or guardians of minors must appear on screen for the visit.
To learn more, visit Resources on LiveHealth Online or call (855) 603-7985.
You must access LiveHealth Online or LiveHealth Online Psychology from a computer with a webcam or built-in camera. You will also need:
- High-speed internet access
- Audio capability
Next, make sure you are using the right browser. LiveHealth Online and LiveHealth Online Psychology work on:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
In your settings, turn on:
Accessing LiveHealth Online from a Mobile Device
After downloading the LiveHealth Online app from Google Play or the App Store, follow the instructions to get started. To support two-way video visits, your device must have a front-facing camera. LiveHealth Online is not currently available via the Web browser on your mobile device.