You are here

ID Cards

Medical: You should have received a new ID card from Anthem with the University of California logo. Show this new ID card to your doctor and at the pharmacy the first time you get care or fill a prescription.

Dental and vision: The dental and vision plans don’t issue ID cards. Just tell your provider that you’re enrolled in Delta Dental (dental) or VSP (vision), employed by University of California, and provide your date of birth and Social Security number.